Friday, August 5, 2011

Moving to this, full time.

Not that anyone is going to read this, but I decided to move OFF of Facebook, and the rest, and stick with this, at least for the short term.

I've been thinking about this since the end of the trip a few days ago: For me, at least, it seems to be true: interaction causes distraction. I'm getting less done with the things I want to, and should be doing, because I'm spending more time on the events, ideas and dreams of others. I completely understand that it is selfish. But though it might seem that way, it also feels necessary.

I'm not asking anyone else to help me, I'm not asking for society to support me. On the contrary: I'd just as soon be left to my own devices, and will seek help / advice / assistance from those who I trust.

None of this makes sense, I'm sure. My musings are predicated on too much personal thought and introspection to be rational to anyone outside of my brain. Summation: It makes sense to me, so that's what's important.

So, I'll be checking in here, now and again, posting thoughts, photos, musings. I might even post media - video or audio, as time allows.

Questions? Comments?